If you follow us on Facebook, you’ve seen our most recent post on saving time when using your cyclovac. Sure, vacuuming can be a tedious job, and that’s where JN Bergeron Vacuum Solutions comes in! Our vacuums certainly reduce the time it takes to clean, and if you’re looking for a more efficient way to clean, a cyclovac is a great choice! Whether or not you have a central vacuum system, these tips can help shorten your vacuum time!
Why Get A Cyclovac?
First, let’s talk about the benefits of a central vacuum system. While handheld or cordless vacuums certainly make cleaning easier, there are obvious advantages to having a central vacuum system.
Some advantages include:
- 2 – 3 times more powerful suction for a deeper clean on all surfaces.
- Say goodbye to allergies! Dust and allergens are immediately whisked away without the need to clean vacuum bags or containers.
- Even a handheld or cordless vacuum can get heavy, whereas our cyclovacs are lightweight and easy to maneuver.
Cut Your Vacuum Time In Half
Of course, vacuuming will always take time out of the day. But if you’re looking to cut that time in half, here are a few suggestions:
- Check for large or sharp pieces of debris before vacuuming. Cleaning these items and checking for liquid spills will prevent future damage.
- Inspect the hose and the dirt canister before starting your vacuum session to ensure there are no clogs in your vacuum.
- Vacuum in two directions. Vacuuming in a horizontal and vertical pattern will catch every bit of debris. More debris cleaned in one session equals less vacuuming time per week!
Save On Vacuum Time With JN Bergeron
If you’re dreading the vacuum, you’re not alone! Saving time and energy on cleaning day is something we all approve of. So, why not install a central vacuum system from JN Bergeron? Cut down on physical stress and vacuum time with one of our vacuuming solutions.