Did you know that many portable vacuum companies produce central vacuums BUT don’t advertise them? Why? Because the company makes more money selling you a portable solution that will require service or replacement every few years.
Making the switch to a Whole House Central Vacuum System provides longevity, durability, and a more cost-effective solution. Powerful and dependable, central vacuums also help keep your home healthy with Microfiltration disposable bags. Less maintenance, cleaner air, and long-lasting. Need we say more?
Call JN Bergeron Vacuum Solutions today to learn of even more benefits (603) 624-4061
We assume loud noises always come with the territory when vacuuming but it does not have to. With the right central vacuum system, you can clean your home with minimal noise. Wait until you hear the difference and realize what that means for your home and your family.
- The vacuum motor is located in the basement or the garage
- Vacuum anytime- even when a baby is sleeping
- With the right central vacuum system in a garage or basement you can see dB as low as 64.
Most standard portable vacuum cleaners need to be replaced every couple of years. In a head-to-head comparison, a central vacuum will always beat out portable or canister vacuums. Consider these advantages to owning a central vac system:
- 2-3x More powerful suction cleans deeper, protecting carpet
from wear and tear
- No power cords or extension cords that get in the way
- No re-circulated dust particles that trigger allergies or require re-
dusting your home
- Lightweight and makes it easy to clean any surface of your
home, not just the floor
Allergy sufferers notice an immediate reduction in symptoms. It is scientifically proven* that indoor air is actually cleaner as a result of using a built-in vacuum. Other leading authorities agree:
“Using central vacuum systems that are vented to the outdoors
can significantly reduce dust mites, pollen, animal dander, and
other allergy causing agents.” – U.S. Environmental Protection
- “Central vacuum systems are among the best indoor air quality
investments for your home.” – BUILDER Magazine
- Allergy sufferers’ symptoms can be improved up to 61% when
using a central vacuum system.” – University of California Davis,
School of Medicine
- “The healthiest type of vacuum to operate is a central vacuum
that is vented outdoors.” – The Healthy Home Institute
Why stir up dust with a broom or duster? The lightweight central vac hose and accessories make cleaning easy.
- High ceilings, fans, air vents, ledges, and cabinet tops
- Cars, trucks, vans, boats, RV’s, and garage areas
- Front porch mats, doors, woodworking, and ceilings
What other vacuum system helps you clean every nook and cranny of the house so quickly and effectively? In fact, built-in vacuums are so impressive and provide such a different vacuuming experience that 80% of men report they vacuum more with a central vac than a portable vacuum.
There are many reasons why central vacuums are a worthwhile investment, such as:
- A central vacuum system saves money over time
- Adds value to your property
- Lasts significantly longer than portable vacuums
- Reduces landfill waste